Image Map

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Classroom Reveal 2015

I'm linking up with Ashley and Angie for #2getherwearebetter and talking about classroom reveals this month.  We've been in school for 2 weeks now, and it's been SO hard not to share these sooner!!
 
 
Welcome to my 2nd grade room!!
 
I'm going clockwise around my room, starting at the front board.
View from my door.  I have 26 students this year.  Side note:  my desks are now in a 'U' shape.
This is my front board:  daily schedule, genius ladder, clip chart, table rewards, and behavior bingo.
This is my computer area for my SMART Board. You can also see my AR progress chart and reading buddies.
My intervention bookshelf.  Left side is math, right is reading.
My teacher area in the back.  I like it cold, so I keep a few extra jackets handy.  The books on this shelf are for my read-alouds.
 
 
I got rid of my desk for a small group table this year!  My word wall is now rainbow colored to match the Dolch levels.
 
I have 2 desktop computers, 5 laptops, and 4 iPads.  Seriously awesome!  Please ignore the giant Epson box--new SMART projector they still have to install.

Phonics poster, math word wall, Super Improver wall, Journeys focus board, counting to 100 days and testing vocabulary.
 
Quite possibly my favorite part of my room:  my classroom library!  I may be addicted :)
My student center is on the bookshelf.  I have my brag board (ready for all the notes/drawings I get!) and a cork board map for our postcard exchange.
I hope you've enjoyed the picture tour, and I can't wait to see some other reveals! 

1 comment:

Mrs T said...

I love how everything has a place in your room- it looks like an inviting, cosy space to learn and be yourself in. Have and awesome first term back Xx