Image Map

Sunday, June 19, 2016

It's Been a While!

It has been SO long since I last blogged.  When I launched, I was about to start working on my Ed.S. degree and underestimated how much it would take out of me.  By Christmas, I felt ready to step up my blogging game.  After I got the semester started with both my students and my grad school classes, I started thinking of ideas.  Right about that time, North Louisiana got record breaking rainfall and my town began flooding.  My house would have been fine, but the flood gates were opened to relieve pressure on the overflowing rivers--flooding us instead!  It's been months of moving everything out, going through it all, and moving everything back in.  I always said I wished I were more of a minimalist.  I'm still not quite there, but I definitely have a new outlook on material things :)

Here's my plan:
  1. Post my end of the year recap--what worked, didn't work, and what I'm planning in the future
  2. A couple of posts on some summer sessions I'm presenting at a state conference
  3. Eureka Math:  fluency, RTI, and assessment
I've missed out on a LOT of blog posts this semester.  I wasn't even reading them!  I'm looking forward to jumping back in to things and reconnecting with some bloggers.

No comments: