Image Map

Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Currently


It's Currently time!  Farley has done it again--a super cute graphic to summarize my life.
 
For real, October is my absolute favorite month.  It means fall weather is finally coming to Louisiana, fall drinks are officially allowed, the best scented things are here, and I can watch Hocus Pocus a million times without feeling guilty :) 
 
 
Listening:  I love a great beat for background noise while I work.  Both of these songs fit the bill!
 
Loving:  FALL.  Spiced everything, salted caramel mochas, apple cider, cool weather, beautiful nature colorings, cool weather.  It's such a rewarding season after surviving an oppressive Louisiana summer!! 
 
Thinking:  My kids lost their minds today when they saw my decorated classroom and got an email from our visitor :)  A note about the Switch Witch (Winifred Cromwell):  I got multiple weird looks at my pure excitement over finding a Halloween equal to Elf on a Shelf! 
 
Wanting:  A couple of guilty pleasures have premiered, and I'm ready for a few more.  I suppose I should finish the remainder of my DVR episodes from last year.  I spent some much needed summer time sleeping, even though I don't feel like I've slept in months.
 
Needing:  I love scarves.  I have a bit of an addiction.  It's time to pull the (rather large) storage container out and start putting some accessories in rotation.
 
Boo-tiful:  I cannot leave the house without mascara.  I don't care if it's the only thing I've got on my face, but it must be there!  Lip tints are fantastic because I'm not worried about reapplying during the day.  I'm lucky to get bathroom breaks, people.  I certainly don't have time to worry about how I'm looking!
 
I'm off to find my scarves.  I've met my exclamation mark quota for the night :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cool idea having a switch witch! I hope it goes well!!
Erin
Learning to be awesome

Lori said...

Switch Witch...I must find out more! I also love fall smells. I really fire the Scentsy up this time of year!

Lori
Live, Laugh, Love Second

k said...

I love that movie and all things Fall!!!! Enjoy the fun month ahead :) Love your blog!


-Katie
http://thepawsitivepencil.blogspot.com

ithappenedin3rd said...

Switch Witch sounds like fun! We can't do anything Halloween related where I work.

Kimberlee said...

I ABSOLUTELY for fall smells and tastes too! I am struggling with not being able to indulge in my pumpkin coffee this year do to the baby.
I will have to check out your Switch Witch ideas!I think my kiddos would love a little fun!!

Kimberlee
It's Kinder Time